Up and Coming Fashion Designer

My beautiful and talented friend designed her first line.  She asked me to narrow down her 4 pager to 100 words.  I don't think it's possible to describe the visions this girl has in order to do it justice, but I gave it a whirl!

‘Cloud 9 was designed to wash away the insecurities a woman feels and leave her feeling confident and powerful. Each piece combines the whimsical nature of an angel and sultry edge of a vixen. My goal as a designer is to make women feel relaxed, self-assured, and feminine. A smooth balance of proportions will allow women of all shapes and sizes to feel sexy. I incorporated a variety of garments to take a woman wherever she goes. The poof feature is a unique twist of ruffles and tulle, and allows the line to be versatile yet stunning and cohesive.

Check her out at http://www.jmariecollections.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tick

All of the Golden Boxes

Old Spices