Home Owner Life...

Well, after more than a year between now and my last post, a lot has happened. I'll spare you the boring details and jump right into my current enthralling adventure-Home Ownership.

In just over a month, we have already refaced 70% of the house, and I will be posting our before and afters. I'll also post the lessons we've been learning the hard way. Hopefully I will spare someone the headaches we've come across (Still washing paint out of my hair).

It still amazes me how much we were able to change with just a few days of sun-up to sun-down painting...
Before
After

Comments

  1. Welcome to the joys of home ownership. It is amazing what a few coats of paint can do, and it encourages to keep on going. The place looks very nice, hardwood floors, nice. Enjoy your holiday and Congrats on the house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Tick

All of the Golden Boxes

Old Spices