It's Beach Season! It's Beach Season!

Since my first day at soccer practice in first grade, I've had a love/hate relationship with working out. In college I gained close to the freshmen 15. At 5'2 this was unexceptable. I learned that the fried food, pizza, and beer diet probably wasn't my best friend. Even worse, I stopped working out. I found every excuse in the book, and slowly started to lose my happiness-my spark! When I came home for the summer after that year, and my clothes weren't fitting the way they used to, I did something about it. I started working out with Turbo Jams which is mixture of dance and kick-boxing. As I built my endurance, I started to fall in love with exercise all over again. Yoga and pilates have become staples in my routine. Being short doesn't mean I can't have the body I want, I just need to do the right work-outs and remember to elongate. With a few short-lived exceptions, I have worked out at least 3-4 times a week since my college learning experience. It's not just about how I look, working out makes me happy. When I take even a week off, I become irritable, frustrated, or sad. Guess the endorphins thing is true! I started this post in order to hear YOUR stories. I will continuously post tips, inspiration, and responses to the information you chose to share. Also, feel free to email me with any and all questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tick

All of the Golden Boxes

Old Spices