Intro: 21 Forever 21 Looks

I'm bringing out the big guns on this one, let me tell you!  As each look came together, it dawned on me that the importance of all visual elements contribute to an out-fits impact and overall vibe. Once the jewelry, the bag, the accessories, and the shoes are added to the clothing; make-up and hair choices leave room for countless style alterations. Wearing a suit with a low bun and toned down makeup, and you can be a chic minamilast. A suit with red lipstick and bouncy big curls and suddenly you're sexy executive. Realising this, I added a new element to my 21 collection. Each styled out-fit is accompanied by a celebrity hair & makeup look. I am truely enjoying this project of mine, and I promise that at least one of these will inspire you to create a special look of your own.  Each of my 21 completed looks will be posted daily, and the first look will be featured this Friday, Sept. 24th. I hope to see you all then!:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness and Style